Wednesday, February 02, 2011

'Member The Ed Lover Dance, Dawg? - A Genres & Judgments Mixture

I don't have much to say about this batch of tunes. Other than "High School Lovers," which is an old favorite I re-discovered recently, all the tracks are new to me since my last mix. I spent a little longer crafting this one than my previous endeavors. Hopefully it shows.

Track list and listening links available after the jump.


01. Thrasher - N.E.R.D.
02. Sorry - The Easybeats
03. Pittsburgh Sound - Wiz Khalifa
04. High School Lovers - Air
05. How Deep Is Your Love? - The Bird And The Bee
06. Magic Marker - Monsters Of Folk
07. Blue Moon - Bob Dylan
08. The Giraffe - VulgarGrad
09. Fake Plastic Trees (The Polish Ambassador remix) - Radiohead
10. Streetgang Part 3 - Alaska In Winter
11. Derezzed - Daft Punk
12. Little Fugue in G Minor - Wendy Carlos
13. I Will Wait For You If You Do For Me - I Fight Dragons
14. Victory - N.E.R.D.
15. In A Sentimental Mood - Duke Ellington
16. On The Moon - A.A. Bondy
17. Signal To Noise - Peter Gabriel


Stream               Download

No comments: