Thursday, September 01, 2011

Fuzz Box - A Genres & Judgements Mixture

Hey, look! A post without "breaking" in the title.

Had to make a sudden trip out of town, so I won't be able to devote much time to this week's post as I had planned. Fortunately, a reflection upon the state of Marvel's Ultimate Comics line can wait a little while. So here's a quick mix of songs I've been listening to over the last month or so instead. I needed to put some tunes together for my trip anyhow, so yadda-yadda...two birds. The next mixture will get a proper breakdown of each song, I promise.

Description and track list available after the jump.

01 - Shannon & The Clams - You Will Always Bring Me Flowers
02 - Straight Arrows - Bad Temper
03 - Surfer Blood - Miranda
04 - Wavves - I Wanna Meet Dave Grohl
05 - Dum Dum Girls - Bedroom Eyes
06 - Little Red - Coca-Cola
07 - Jay-Z & Kanye West - That's My Bitch
08 - Coeur de Pirate - Wicked Games
09 - Beirut - A Candle's Fire
10 - Best Coast - How They Want Me To Be
11 - Cults - You Know What I Mean
12 - Armand Margjeka - Alive
13 - Scott Avett - Where Have All The Average People Gone? (live)
14 - Buddy Holly - Girl On My Mind

Stream on Spotify or...
 Link

No comments: