Monday, September 19, 2011

Awesome BREAKING BAD Quotes - "Salud"

Context- and commentary-free moments from this week's episode.

SPOILER WARNING: Do NOT read the last quote before watching "Salud."


Episode 10, Season 4
airdate: September 18th, 2011
"Tell this asshole if he wants to learn how to make my product, he's gotta do it my way. The right way."
"I speak English."
"So you understand what 'asshole' means. Now go get me my phenylacentic acid, asshole."
- Jesse Pinkman, Cartel Chemist
"I made a mistake. It's my own fault. I had it coming. It's all my fault. I'm just... I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
- Walter White
"Celebrities have to get their cars washed like everybody else."
- Saul Goodman
"Remembering you that way wouldn't be so bad. The bad way would be to remember you the way... the way you've been this whole last year. At least last night you were... you were real."
- Walter White, Jr.
"Salud."
- Gustavo Fring
"Make yourself useful -- find a gun."
- Hitman Mike
"Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!"
- Gustavo Fring
Previously
"Bug" - Episode 9

No comments: