Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TV Tweets: Oct. 12 - 19

As always, you can follow me at LowBrowJon to get the latest electronic snippets of my soul, as well as other LBM updates.
------------------------------------
Oct. 12th [Mad Men]
  • Hmm... Maybe Connie will screw Don over first. Oh, and Carla needs to get the F outta that house.
I have to say, it's not looking good for Don as of late. He hasn't had a clear win in a while. His awesome pitch went nowhere (but maybe nothing would've worked there). And no, I don't think Sally's teacher is a win. Much too easy. Oh, and there's nothing like slamming those racist heathens down in Dixie while your African-American maid doles out hors d'oeuvres to your guests, is there?

Oct. 14th [Sons of Anarchy
, Nip/Tuck]
  • Enjoyed #sonsofanarchy when I thought it was going to have the most gratuitous display of gunplay on TV this week with Gemma and Tara...
  • Then came that last scene. Best ep of the series thus far.
Sons of Anarchy is a gem of a show. It was slightly above average at the outset of season one, but really came into its own at the close of that year. This year, it has really put things together and is now something I look forward to seeing each Tuesday. You've probably seen most of the guys in the motorcycle club as bit players in other things, and here they get an opportunity to shine as actors AND look like a bunch of dirty bastards while doing so. Ron Pearlman is suburb in everything as far as I'm concerned, and I'll always have a big crush on Maggie Siff after season one of Mad Men. And I'm shocked Katey Sagal can actually act, and really well too. Catch up and watch this show. It's damn good.
  • Nip/Tuck returned tonight. Only got through 5 or so episodes before bowing out last year. Is it still worth watching or a waste 'o time?
I'm serious. Is it? Have they run out of sexual taboos to exploit yet?

1 comment:

Home Renovation Bethlehem said...

Nice blog thanks ffor posting