Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TV Tweets: March 8-21

As always, you can follow me at LowBrowJon to get my calloused catharsis, as well as other LBM updates.
------------------------------------

March 17th [Lost]
So weird to see Sawyer and Liz Lemon hanging out, and on a beach no less! #Lost
That broad looked like Tina Fey. Seriously. To the point where my roomie and I debated if it was actually her guest appearing for a bit. Kinda figured it wasn't her when Sawyer pulled his gun on her and she quipped, "That's a dealbreaker!"
 
March 18th [Justified]
Damn, that was lots 'o racist rednecks gettin' pwned on #Justified. Jonny like.
This show has some serious promise. Aside from the ass-kicking, modern-day western goodness going on and the excellent casting of minor characters from other shows I enjoy (notably Walter Goggins from The Shield and Natalie Zea from Hung), the final scene in the pilot is what really gave me hope for the longevity of the show.

No comments: